Saturday’s New Moon is our last one before the Spring Equinox. Consider it a much-needed reset opportunity. This simple ritual’s focus is on what you intend to do/be/create/experience during this last full week of Winter.
A ritual water cleansing is a good idea — if you can manage a full soaking bath (with candles and essential oils even!), then I heartily recommend it before you sit down to write out your intentions. If a bath isn’t an option, gently and with great attention and care, wash your hands and face before engaging in your writing.
A short and sweet, straight-to-the-point ritual writing of intention:
- Ritually wash yourself (water cleansing)
- Light one candle while whispering “Blessed Be My Intentions”
- Taking pen & journal, gently ask yourself what intention(s) your soul is calling forth for this moon cycle (and possibly beyond)
- Write down your intention(s)
- With great care, read your intention out loud to yourself
- Say Thank You as you blow out your candle.
That’s it for this New Moon.
Blessed be your intentions and attentions.
Thank you for reading.❤
Wanna read more stories like this? Join Medium today and unlimited access to all my articles and thousands of other writers. If you sign up using my link, I’ll earn a small commission which I truly appreciate.